Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Da Jia Fu

Ever since my husband told me there was a Chinese restaurant opened across Husada hospital at Mangga Besar Raya, I was very much curious. Saturday night after attending a friend's wedding, we picked up my parents and went there for late dinner. 


The restaurant was in second floor. The first floor was A&W. The building used to be the place for association of Huang's clan. As we walked in, turns out the place was very moderate. It had no decoration and everything was very simple. I was not impressed at all. We reached there at 9pm on Saturday night and they were about to closed. We quickly ordered Half Roasted Duck (89k), Oriental beef steak (78k), Sapo tofu seafood (59k), Pork leg (88k), Garlic pocay (38k). They have soft opening promo of 30% discount. 






The roasted duck was ok, crunchy and not oily. The beef to me was too chewy, and the sauce was too sticky. I didn't taste the pork as it simply to fatty and scary to me. Overall the dishes were not bad, but I don't think I will be coming for the second time.

Da Jia Fu
Jl. Mangga Besar Raya No. 138
Ph. +6221 62203138

No comments: