Monday, July 18, 2011

Guilty Pleasure

I have many guilty pleasures in my life. Things that I know I shouldn't do but somehow pleased me when I did. This one was certainly one of my guilty pleasures.

I was driving to work this morning and odd things happened. No traffic at Daan Mogot & Roxy where the streets were always jammed every single day except Sunday. Realizing I still have many time, I stopped by at 7 Eleven. I had always wanted to try Slurpee (soft drink with shaved ice sold only at 7 Eleven), but I was never really a fan of soft drink, or at least I do my best to not drink it as I know it was not good for the body. This morning, I was tempted. I went in and bought my self a medium Slurpee with Root beer flavor (10.5k) and a box of Chicken Katsu (12k). 


I know that was totally not recommended for breakfast but sometimes you just can't say no to a tempting guilty pleasure. Happy Monday! =)

No comments: