Thursday, August 18, 2011

Tom Yum Mama Kitchen

I am not a fan of ITC Mangga Dua and probably will never be. I'm not sure whether it's because of the fact it took me almost 1 hour to get there and another 30 minutes to find a parking spot, the never ending jam along the way there or the crowds that seem like they have similar hobbies which are pushing people or directly just stop at the middle when they saw something nice on the store display without noticing they were blocking people's way. Almost every time I went to ITC, I will bumped into the same scenario. I was like helllooooo???!!! Jeezz. Cannot understand the fact why ITC was always so crowded, the price of the clothes were also not that cheap, and I hate to bargain. I am the worst bargainer ever, that's why I prefer to shop online where I don't need to bargain and stress out of the buzzing crowd.

My visit to ITC can be counted. I only go there mostly for the food. Yes, I loveeee their small food fingers spread along 4th floor. While people busy looking at the stores for the cute clothes, I on the other hand busy satisfying my tummy. ;) I usually always go by my self to ITC. I went there around 10 am to make sure I get the parking spot, directly go to the food place that I always regretted whyyyyy they must open their place at ITC and not somewhere else... Eat and then go home with take away. Hahaha! 
The reason why mostly I always go by my self is because I cannot stand the fact accompanying my friends circling that 5 storey building. 

Anyway, one of my favorite food vendor at ITC that always buzzed with people is Tom Yum Mama Kitchen. I love love love their Seafood tom yum fried rice (23k). The portion was not that big but fulfilling and I love how they were always so generous on the seafood and the fact that they make it so spicy that my lips suddenly got swollen from the spiciness buy still cannot stop eating until the last spoon. Yummy for my tummy. 


Tom Yum Mama Kitchen
ITC Mangga Dua Level 2 Block B No. 15
Jl. Mangga Dua 
North Jakarta

No comments: