Monday, November 7, 2011

Nasi Pedes Little Ubud

Heard so many friends of mine talking about this spicy rice which according to them, more or less like the famous Nasi Pedas Ibu Andika in Bali. I didn't really like Ibu Andika's spicy rice, to me it was very standard and cannot understand why it can be such a big hit. Anyway, one day I went there and try the spicy rice. It was located along the famous Ruko Cordoba right beside Papa Ron's. They have a stall outside the restaurant where trays of dishes were displayed, so we can choose directly and after than we were given a piece of paper written the value of food we chose. Very similar with Nasi Pedas Ibu Andika. 



I chose bitter melon, shredded chicken and crunchy chicken skin to paired with my rice (14k). My friends were right, it was good. It actually same like those ordinary mixed rice can be found anywhere, but I like this one. The chili was good and HOT, and they cooked all the dishes well. I like the crunchy chicken skin. 


To my taste buds, I prefer this one way more than Andika's, plus I don't need to fly to Bali.

Will be back shortly. =)

Nasi Pedes Little Ubud
Ruko Cordoba Blok G No. 2
Pantai Indah Kapuk
North Jakarta

1 comment:

Ivy said...

Hi... thanks for visiting mine. Opening yours now! =)