Monday, December 26, 2011

Spageddies

My best friend bbm me on Christmas eve telling me that she was in Senayan City and many tenants were having year end sale, 50% all items plus another 20% if we have a certain credit card. I was tempted, so yesterday I dragged my husband to Senci. I don't normally ask my husband to accompany me on shopping, I am more comfortable doing shopping by my self or with my girl friends, but in between our Christmas dinner date and the last day sale of 1 tenant that I happen to like, no choice I have to dragged him with me.


Senci was super crowded, we were lucky of getting 2 seats for Sherlock. After wandering in some selected tenants, I ended up not getting anything. Not sure whether nothing caught my eyes or I was just swamped with the crowd. Anyway, we were having trouble on deciding where to eat so we went for one of the place that never failed us, Spageddies. 

The place was full house, we waited around 15 minutes before our names got called. We skipped the appetizer and dessert and went for 3 main courses, and end up on not finishing them. =( 

Pan Seared Scallop (150k) - A plate of fettucini with scallop in Neapolitan sauce. Not a fan, presentation was messy and so was the taste. The scallop was lack of seasoning, and the sauce was all over the plate, too much that the pasta tasted too sweet. 


Rotisserie Chicken (80k) - Half chicken roasted with Spaghetti Aglio Olio. Originally the side dish was with potatoes but the waiter asked me whether I want to have Aglio instead. Of course I said yes as I always love their aglio.I can't really say anything about the chicken, it was ok but a lil bit dry.


Grilled Rib Eye Steak (175k) - Another disappointment. To me the price was so not worth it for that kind of steak. The meat were chewy and thin. 


I was very disappointed on our dinner. Spageddies usually never failed us, maybe it had something to do with the overload customers although it wasn't even supposed to be a reason to have low quality. The highlight of our meal last night was only the aglio.

Spageddies
Senayan City level4
Jl. Asia Afrika Lot 19
Ph. +6221 72781088

No comments: