Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Delicious Kitchen Hong Kong



Mid December I was desperately in need for a break, luckily my bestie felt the same way so we went for a break to Hong Kong, Macao & Shenzen. It was a week filled with fun, food and shop. I will post all dining places I went on this trip. Start with this one.

This place is absolutely one of my favorite and must dine place whenever I go to Hong kong. I'm sure many people knew and visited here when they went to Hong kong as their pork ribs were famous. I remember I was in college when I first ate here, one of dad's sister live in Hong Kong so she was the one who took me there the first time, and since then I always inform my friends and families who happen to go to Hong Kong to eat here. So far, all of them love the pork ribs.

As soon as we checked in, me and my friend went straight here to had our late lunch. My order was always the same, Steamed rice with vegetables & pork ribs ($42). It was perfect. I loved it how they cooked the veggies with the rice and the pork ribs were delicious. We also ordered 1 bowl of Wonton soup ($42), it was ok, the dumpling skin was not thick but also not thin that break easily. The filling inside was mixed of veggies with minced meat.

Steamed Veggie rice w/ pork ribs
Wonton Soup
Hot & Sour Soup

We went there 3 times during our week in Hong Kong. The second and third time we opted for their special set combo ($68) consisted 1 choice of soup and 1 choice of steamed veggie rice with meat. For the soup, we chose Hot & Sour soup, while for the main course we still stick with Steamed rice with vegetables & pork ribs. The soup was generous with mushroom and slices of meat with perfect flavor of sour. It was a very worth it meals. 

Definitely a must go place! 

Delicious Kitchen 
Shop B, G/F, 9-11 Cleveland Street 
Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 25777720
Opening hours: 11am - 10pm
(Guidance: MTR Station Causeway Bay Exit E, turn left, another turn left, walk through Fashion walk at Paterson street until the corner and you will see Vivianne Westwood Boutique in front of you, cross the road, turn left on the second alley (Cleveland street) across Guess . Delicious Kitchen is at left side).

Another branch:
G/F, 20-20A Ashley Road, Tsim Sha Tsui
Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 23144868

No comments: