Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Lemon's closet 7 - LOOK BOOK

I am just gonna say that it is such a relief that finally the closet was launched. The last December until a couple days ago had been ups and downs for me. Last December started just nice, me and hubby went for a short break to Phuket during our buying trip, followed by a one week holiday with my best friend to one of my favorite place, Hong Kong.

Back from the fun thing, I was preparing to start the photo shoot for Lemon's newest closet when my husband got sick and hospitalized for dengue fever. =( After his recovery, I fell sick too. In summary, I was really relief and happy that finally the photo shoot can be done. A big thanks to my best friend who help me on this one. 

Closet 7 had been launched last night, pls view at: Lemon's Coset 7  










Anyway, CNY is coming soon. Yay! To all who celebrate, I wish you a happy Lunar New Year. May this dragon year bring all the prosperity, health and happiness closer to all of us. 

Cheers all! =)

No comments: