Sunday, January 15, 2012

Macau Restaurant Hong Kong

My colleague told me there was a very yummy roasted baby pigeon in Hong Kong located on the ferry terminal of Sheung Wan in Central. Usually I always took the ferry in Tsim Sha Tsui to go to Macao but I had the mission to eat as many as recommended food in Hong Kong so we went to the one in Sheung Wan.


Macau restaurant was located on the 2nd floor of the ferry terminal building. The ticket booth was on the third floor, just go down the escalator and you will find Macau restaurant. It was 45 minutes before our ferry departure so without looking at the menu first, we went straight on ordering the Roasted Baby Pigeon (HKD 35). 


My colleague was right. It was delicious. The pigeon were juicy and tender and surprisingly wonderfully seasoned. If not only it took forever for them to serve the pigeon, I will call for my second plate. 

Note: 1 HKD = IDR 1180

Macau Restaurant
Sheung Wan Ferry Terminal 
MTR Exit Sheung Wan
(Find escalator go to 2nd floor) 
Hong Kong 

No comments: