Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Saboten Hong Kong


It was never easy to look for something delightful to eat at airport. Normally to ensure I got at least a decent meal, I will went for a well known fast food. That day, while waiting for our flight back to Jakarta, I spotted Saboten when I was wandering what to eat at the food court. From what I looked from the display, Saboten was specialized in cutlet just like Katsusei


My friend and I ordered the same menu, Saboten set (HKD 99). It was a very good deal, a set of deep fried breaded pork loin, tenderloin & prawn comes with rice and miso soup. The cutlet was superb. Very delicious. Now I know what to eat the next time I'm at Hong Kong airport. 



Saboten
7E163, level 7, Departure East Hall
Terminal 1
Hong Kong International Airport
Ph. +852 31711984

No comments: