Monday, January 23, 2012

Tsui Wah


When we walked out from Yung Kee, I was very happy to notice that Tsui Wah was located just across Yung Kee. Tsui Wah was one of the place I read that was recommended for their fish ball soup. Received many awards and had 20 branches in HK, along with 2 branches in Shanghai was enough to make my friend and I decided to go to Citygate outlet first and on our way back, we will stop by at Central again for a bowl of fish soup at Tsui Wah. Back from City Gate, we were tired and almost thinking to just eat nearby the place we stayed. Luckily we didn't.

As I looked down the menu, I was having trouble on deciding what to eat as they were all looked so tempting. Tsui Wah was famous for the fish soup, but to choose one from their lots of combination to paired with the soup was not easy. I came to the point on selecting Squid balls w/ seaweed in fish soup (HKD 34) while my friend picked Fish combination and seaweed in fish soup (HKD 39). It was superb. The fish broth were tasty, light and beautiful seasoned that I finished all my soup until the last spoon, not mentioning the squid and fish balls were so good. 



Ice milk tea & Lemon with tangerine

A bowl of fish soup in Tsui Wah was truly worth many come back visits. 

Note: 1 HKD = 1180 rupiah 

Tsui Wah
G/F - 2/F, 15 - 19 Wellington street
Central 
Ph. +852 25256338
Central branch open 24 hours 
Other location can be found at: 

Guidance: Stop at MTR Central exit D2, turn right then turn left. You will see across a big store of Coach in the corner. Enter that alley, and you will see a sign on the right, first alley named Stanley street, skip that alley and walk to the second alley sign Wellington street. Enter the alley and you will directly see Tsui Wah on the right.

No comments: