Thursday, April 4, 2013

[CLOSED] Societea


When the number of bubble tea shops at Pantai Indah Kapuk reached a dozen, I actually thought it would be the last one. I was wrong. A local bubble tea shop, Societea opened around few weeks ago with one of the prettiest design concept among the bubble tea shops lining up at PIK.




I went there few days ago with one of my besties, Offering wide selections of fruit tea, chocolate mix, societea mix, yakult mix, milk tea and coffee. As someone who prefers tea than milk, I was delighted to see they offered more on tea selections rather than milk. I chose Mojitea (Oolong tea with zesty lime and fresh mint) 23k, while my friend went with Lemonadey yakult (21k). Both teas met our liking, especially I, who love all kinds of sour drinks. I hate it when I ordered something with lime, lemon or plum and came out to be sweet or bland with no sourness at all. Luckily, it didn't happen at Societea. Both were refreshing with enough limit of sourness that didn't make one of your eyes automatically squinting the moment you sipped the drink. When I saw they also serve some light snacks, cakes and heavier meals, we added a plate of spicy pepper popcorn chicken (23k) and it was pretty good. A bit spicy with all the peppers, generous portion, and not oily.



With the wide selections of F&B and comfortable cute plate to hang, I am quite positive the place would be one of the strong contenders around bubble tea shops at PIK. What do you think?

Societea 
Ruko Crown Golf blok B18 
Pantai Indah Kapuk
North Jakarta
Ph. +62856 91886283

No comments: