Thursday, November 7, 2013

Classified

 
For me, public holiday in Jakarta has always means a day where I am forbid to stay home having home cook. I always think to not go out while the traffic is so damn good would be a waste, so usually I will always plan to go somewhere further where I rarely go on a normal day.

Classified has been on my list since the day they open in Jakarta. I passed by the place couple times when I went to Hong Kong, but never had the chance to try. With 9 branches alone in HK, it is quite a big thing they choose Jakarta to be the first city for their international expand.

Last Tuesday was public holiday, perfect time to drive South. We were on time for their brunch, which only available from 8am - 12 noon. After 12, they serve lunch and dinner menu covering steak, burger, pizza, pasta & risotto with European style.   

  
Classified Breakfast (69k) 

Hubs chose to have their Classified breakfast. It came with pork sausage and bacon, scrambled eggs on top of sourdough toast with homemade beans & grilled tomatoes. The eggs were nicely cooked. Not overly cooked so it was not dry. Flavor was good. The sausage was delicious. Oh and I also love how the platting comes with their initial.


Classified Egg Benedict (45k)

I made a mistake ordering their eggs benedict. Well, it's not that it wasn't good, it was okay, the egg was perfectly cooked, the egg yolk just running through as I cut the egg. The hollandaise sauce has a nice texture. Overall it was a good breakfast, but the portion was too small. It was the first time I had a single egg on a plate of eggs benedict. Turns out, they do have double eggs benedict (79k) on their all day dining menu, I happen to only know about it after I finished my single one. Personally, I would prefer to pay more to have the double one. I love eggs! 

Altogether, we have a nice Tuesday brunch.

 


Classified 
Lippo Mall Kemang
Avenue of Stars Ground flr #08-D
Jl. Pangeran Antasari No. 36
Kemang Village, South Jakarta
Ph. +6221 29528510
Opening hours:
Sun - Thu: 8am - 10pm
Fri - Sat: 8am - 11pm
http://classifiedfood.com/

No comments: